Saturday 23 June 2012

Top Picks and Bugaboo Winner

The Choices were difficult this week FOR SURE! Great entries from everyone! Thanks to all for playing along! Here are the cards the Design Team have chosen as their favorites:

Thanks for all of you that tried my Challenge. There were many great cards, but the one I have chosen for this week is Kathreen Barrett's doggy card. I thought the paper choice was great and I just loved the little dog as well. Great job! Leslie


My pick for this week is entry # 3 Kathleen's card.  The card fitted the sketch to a 'T', everything co-ordinated so well - the image, the papers, the colours.  Great card Kathleen. Well done!  Meighan


My Choice this week is #3 from Kathleen; love the designer papers she used in coordination with the cute doggie image and that clip that says “woof”…..Fabulous job using our sketch this week!  Thanks for sharing your art Kathleen!
Shell



My pick for top card this week is Janice’s "Toot, Toot". Great choice of image for someone getting their driver’s licence. I love the touch of the torn up "L".
Judy

My top pick for this week is #2, Janice's  card. The image she chose for the card is perfect. Great coloring and the paper choice perfect for a young man. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It Challenges Janice.
Cindy



My Favorite this week is Shell's Wedding Card! I just LOVE the image she used, and how she creatively used the sketch. SO CUTE! Thanks for joining us this week, Shell!
Julie

We ALSO have a winner for the 7 FREE BUGABOO IMAGES, chosen via Random. org. The WINNER IS......Georgiana!
Georgiana, please contact me at julie_temple61@yahoo.com and I will get you the information to claim your prize.
Thank you to all and see you tomorrow with a Recipe Challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners. This was a great sketch to work with. Thanks to random.org! I will be e-mailing you Julie.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for selecting my card as one of the top picks. It was truly a work of the heart - it came together so fast because I had already fallen in love with Buster in just the few hours we had him.
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic choice, love the samples all clean & fresh looking. Always a joy to see a card of an image I've just purchased (Mo Manning)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card in your Top Picks!
    Huge hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete