Sunday 15 September 2013

Focal Image on the Side

Hi Everyone Welcome Back!

So are you feeling that Autumn coolness in the air yet where you live?  The leaves are changing and it's a little darker in the mornings.  So with the changes comes a new look for our blog too, we hope that you'll enjoy the new colors and badges.

This week we'd like for you to have your Focal Image on the side of your card/project......oh the possibilities!  So basically it's anything goes with your image on the side!


So now on to the lovely Design Teams Samples 



























We are looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

10 comments:

  1. I like this challenge! I can't see a linky so my card is
    HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful cards, ladies! Put mine to the side and played along :)
    Please note, I accidentally linked up in the top post for the design call. While I would love to be on your design team (who wouldn't? ) I just can't commit at this time. So sorry about that :( Please disregard my entry from that post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment Melissa, I have taken you off the list for the Design Team.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't see my card but you can see it on my blog when you click on my name under the X. Thanks Kitt http://kitts-world.blogspot.ca/2013/09/hello-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wonderful DT inspiration and great challenge with such an unusual theme.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful DT work and a fun challenge. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge, lovely eye candy! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete