Sunday 5 January 2014

Something New

Welcome back to a new challenge here at Come and Get It, a big thank you to those of you who entered our Christmas Blog Hop and challenge, there were so many lovely entries, we all enjoyed looking at your fabulous projects and hope you will join us again for our new challenge.


Our theme for you this week is

Something New 

use something new on your project,

 could be an image, or a technique or an embellishment 


Our sponsor this time is 




Prize for the challenge is 3 digital images from Stamping Boutique or 4 if you use one of their images. 


Here are the cards from our lovely designers







Jo 





Judy















 using own image 








to check out the designers click on their names to visit their blogs
Now it is your turn, we look forward to visiting  your blogs.



6 comments:

  1. Lovely creations by the DT, thanks for the chance to play along. I am a follower of your blog through Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely inspirations.
    Hugs from Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE JUST DISCOVERED THIS CHALLENGE BLOG AND HAVE JOINED PLUS ADDED MY CARD... lovely DT designs too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is for the firt time , I have just enter my card to your blog challenge and wish to participate. love your DT designs too , Hugs :) Irma

    ReplyDelete
  5. what absolutely gorgeous creations! we at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE are delighted to be sponsoring and to see these stunning creations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    야설
    Also visit my web site 야설

    ReplyDelete